It is still very fresh in my mind the time I wrote this very first blog of mine. Yes, it was on January 3, 2007 which I wrote my blog primer. I was very busy then developing the curriculum of the ESL academy that I was working with when tiredness and boredom hit me. Ironic as it seems, but I did open my friendster account and opened blog. Right there and then my fingers and mind worked together spontaneously and scribed "MY LIFE SUCKS". Sorry for the word.
Here's how it goes.
the gift of life is the greatest blessing ive ever received yet, less enjoyed coz rarely travelled!.sounds ironic but that's the fact!.really suckz!.why ive said such?
i may be blessed with good parents but i dont have the ideal post at home!.i have the greatest light in the hut yet i opted to withdraw from its glare!.wow, nobody will guide me anymore!.
i was blessed with a green pasture yet i quit and plow a dry and brown field!. it's fun!.
i may be blessed with a wonderful relationship yet i want to engage, explore and enjoy a complicated and super chaotic hookup!.oh!.it's worth reminiscing!.
life is GREEN but i enjoy it in BLUE.
life suckz, huh??..
nope..
it's ME who suckz..
not life!
hhuuuuuuuhhh!..
Yeah, I wont argue..I was lost..and still lost..
No comments:
Post a Comment